What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Street Fighting Uncaged – Real street fight self defense techniques show how to win a street fight in close quarters combat without fancy martial arts tricks.
- A 3-inch “hidden-in-plain-sight” target that no one – not even elite spec ops soldiers – recognize as one of the most debilitating spots on the human body
- How to “drill” into soft tissue spots like an oil rigger to cause instant and uncontrollable panic in your attacker
- Become a bare-knuckled brawler! Cushioning your hands with padding and gloves doesn’t work on the street.
- How to “trick” your attacker into opening up his most vulnerable targets
- Rip your opponent to shreds in close quarters combat!
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Street Fighting Uncaged scores 69.44/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://streetfightinguncaged.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: streetfightinguncaged.com you’ll also be taken through to streetfightinguncaged.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)